Timeline & Forms
Steps for Applying
Step 2: If you like what you learn about the school, arrange to spend the day. Talk with students, visit classes, have an interview.
Step 3: Complete an application. You can complete the online application, or download, print, complete and mail in the forms (see the list of links to the right). They may be also obtained in hard copy from the Admissions Office, or may be completed online one one of these sites: SSATB or Gateway to Prep Schools.
The deadline for completed admissions applications is February 1.
Step 4: If your family is interested in financial aid, the deadline for applying is February 15, and we suggest visiting our page on Affording The Academy. A completed SSS Financial Aid application and a copy of the previous year’s tax return are required.
Step 5: Decisions will be mailed by March 10th. If you are accepted, you and your family have until April 10th to commit to joining the Academy community. A deposit of 10% of your net tuition or $1,000 (whichever is greater) will hold your place.
- Visit campus: September – February (Open Houses are held in October and January)
- Application Deadline: February 1
- Financial Aid Application Deadline: February 15
- Acceptance Notification: March 10
- Financial Aid Awards: March 10
- New Student Commitment and Tuition Deposit: April 10
- The Academy will consider applications received after the deadline as space allows.