Thank you for submitting your application for admission to The Academy at Charlemont. In order to begin processing your file, we need to receive these additional items before the February 1 application deadline:
- $50.00 application fee payable in one of two ways:
- a check made payable to The Academy at Charlemont and mailed to us at Admissions Office, The Academy at Charlemont, 1359 Route 2, Charlemont, MA 01339 (please note applicant name and “application fee” in the memo line), or
- an online payment made with a credit or debit card.
- Recommendations from the applicant’s current English teacher and Math teacher, sent directly to The Academy
- A complete set of records from the applicant’s current school. The following information must be requested by submitting this form to the applicant’s school and sent directly to the Director of Admissions at The Academy:
- a full transcript of grades or report cards,
- standardized test scores (if applicable),
- all written comments and evaluations by teachers, guidance counselors, and psychologists, including IEPs and/or 504 plans, or other learning plans in place for the applicant.